Hello from Chicago!

SebGuitar

Hello from Chicago!

Post by SebGuitar » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Sebastian and I'm from the windy city :D. I've been playing guitar for 18 years and am crazy about the classical guitar like everyone of you. I started playing when I was 12 after I picked up The Christopher Parkening Guitar Method books. Although I enjoy all music and composers, the music of Barrios specifically has kept me great company since then (my favorite composer by far!). I actually started playing the violin and then standup bass, and actually played bass through college in both jazz and orchestra. Guitar, however, is the better of the instruments :wink:. I'm originally from Bogota, Colombia, so I'm also a big fan of Gentil Montaña and of Ricardo Cobo.

I look forward to meeting many of you!

- Sebastian :bye:

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Chicago!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello Sebastian and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Rick Hutt

Re: Hello from Chicago!

Post by Rick Hutt » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Welcome from Oak Park. Enjoy the forum!
2010 Pimentel & Sons Concert Grand
2018 Ramirez Guitarra del Tiempo
1970 Taurus (Barcelona)
2009 Ramundo flamenco blanca
1962 Martin 0-16
2000 Martin 000-18
1963 Epiphone 12 Str

SebGuitar