Hello from Quebec, Canada :)

Walid Boutros
Student of the online lessons

Hello from Quebec, Canada :)

Post by Walid Boutros » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:16 am

Hi, I'm from Quebec, Canada and my interest in guitar started at a very early age, but now that I'm in my 40's I guess it's about time that I take my interest in classical guitar a step further. What prevented me from doing so before was, for the biggest part, my extreme lack of time (family, work, part time studying...). With such a life style it's extremely difficult to go to music courses with a teacher on a steady pace. But now that I discovered the Delcamp website I knew that you guys make it possible for us to learn and practice classical guitar on our own pace and sometimes between two tasks. I guess it's time that I move forward with classical guitar learning. Hopefully this experience would turn out positive for me despite the fact of me being in my 40'S :D

Anyways thanks for giving me a chance to learn and play this wonderful instrument :merci:

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Quebec, Canada :)

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 am

Hello Walid and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Walid Boutros

Post by Walid Boutros » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:13 pm

Got it Erik. Thanks a lot!

Tomzooki

Post by Tomzooki » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Welcome Walid! I am from Quebec too, more precisely St-Augustin-de-Desmaures just east from Quebec city. I am shure you will find this forum very resourcefull, a lot of people here can help :-)
Miodrag Zerdoner 8 string Stauffer-Legnani
BenoĂźt Raby, Engelmann sp/Ziricote
11-strings alto guitar by Heikki Rousu, sp/indonesian RW

Walid Boutros

Post by Walid Boutros » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:20 pm

I'm from Laval. Thank you for your warm welcome 😊

Den
Location: East of Toronto, Ontario, Canada (plenty of raccoons, skunks, coyotes, foxes and beavers)

Post by Den » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi Walid and welcome to this great forum. I'm originally from Montréal, but now living in Ontario for quite some time.

Return to “Introduce yourself”