Michael Crouch

mscrouch

Michael Crouch

Post by mscrouch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Greetings from Carmel Valley California. My name is Michael Crouch and I have been playing the classical guitar for 20 years. I took lessons for 15 years and when I retired from my work with the Navy I started work as a guitar builder in my home. I am getting ready to start on my third guitar, an Antonio de Torres 650 mm with ziriote back and sides and a spruce top. I own several guitars including a Kenny Hill Performance guitar which I recently refurbished. I look forward to being part of this group and I'm sure I will learn a lot from you all.

simonm

Re: Michael Crouch

Post by simonm » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

mscrouch

Re: Michael Crouch

Post by mscrouch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Thanks Simon. Looking forward to interacting with you all. Have read and understand the new member info.

MIchael Crouch

Return to “Introduce yourself”