Hello

conorwanamuffin

Hello

Post by conorwanamuffin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.

My name is Conor and I'm a young Irish lad currently living and studying in the UK :D
I've never really joined a platform like this before so this it's a completely new experience for me, one that I'm very much excited by!! I started playing the guitar in Secondary School and took lessons for a few years. My teacher was a huge influence in my life and taught me many lessons about life, as well as music of course! Unfortunately he moved away a year or so ago so I have been "teaching myself" ,if you like, ever since.

I really love playing the guitar, it's a great pass time. But recently with exams, I have struggled to fit in regular practice and it is only now that I'm getting back into things 8) . To me there has always been something really cool about Spanish Guitar, and this is one of the areas I'm most interested in. However, I would also like to explore other genres like Jazzy stuff and oooo I do love the Beatles :lol:

I'm really excited to explore this forum further and get to know the community, as well as hopefully get back into playing.Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to talking to members of the community over the next couple of months.

Peace out,
Conor :D

George Crocket

Re: Hello

Post by George Crocket » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello Conor. It's a pleasure to meet you too. Welcome to Delcamp.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Have fun.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

conorwanamuffin

Re: Hello

Post by conorwanamuffin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Thanks George, I'll get straight to doing that now!

Return to “Introduce yourself”