Hello from Huntington Beach Ca

cindyperz

Hello from Huntington Beach Ca

Post by cindyperz » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:39 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Cindy and I'm excited to have found this site. It looks like I'll learn a lot and I hope to make some friends too. Anyone out there from Southern CA?

I am a student at Classical Guitar Corner, currently at grade 4. I love learning the guitar as it is very beautiful music and is challenging. I learned flute and classical piano through high school, have sung in choirs, and studied some music theory but fell away from it into my adulthood. Now, retired, I'm happy to be pursuing my interests.

Well, I think I'll browse the board. Thanks for "listening",
Cindy

CathyCate

Re: Hello from Huntington Beach Ca

Post by CathyCate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 am

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You need a second post to have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, to all members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and to be able post your own scores and recordings. After more posts you may apply for access to some higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile. To do this click on the User Control Panel at the upper left, then the Profile tab, then enter the information.

Have fun! and welcome to Delcamp forum!
Cathy
Matthew Chaffin 2014 spruce/quilted maple
Andy Culpepper 2015 bear claw spruce/flamed maple

Rick Beauregard
Student tutor

Re: Hello from Huntington Beach Ca

Post by Rick Beauregard » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:17 am

Welcome Cindy. My wife and I lived in Fountain Valley 30 years before retiring, then moved to the PNW. And the guitar came back out. I came here for the lessons. Great option for the returning player. CGC is even better. I’m very impressed with Simon and his dedication and resourcefulness.
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

Return to “Introduce yourself”