Greetings from Glasgow,Scotland

Rosewood32

Greetings from Glasgow,Scotland

Post by Rosewood32 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm Don from Glasgow,Scotland.I first started off learning Classical guitar with lessons as a teenager.I then also started playing steel string fingerstyle for many years.It is only recently that I have returned back to playing Classical guitar again and trying to resurrect some semblance of technique (not easy :? ) Anyway,I am enjoying the challenge of the hours of practice with the hope of improving.I am looking forward to engaging in the forum and getting to know the members and maybe benefitting from their experience along the way.

Cheers,
Don

oski79

Re: Greetings from Glasgow,Scotland

Post by oski79 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get heated. We work hard to keep that from happening on Delcamp. Please read Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many members have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi Tom. Welcome to the forum. There are a number of Scots members, including some, like me, from Glasgow.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Conall

Post by Conall » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forum - from Aberdeen!

Rosewood32

Post by Rosewood32 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say thanks to all for the warm welcomes I received to the Forum.

Cheers,
Don

Return to “Introduce yourself”