Rejoining after a long break, Eastleigh Hampshire UK

viking800

Rejoining after a long break, Eastleigh Hampshire UK

Post by viking800 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Hello all
Back in about 2015 I was a relatively active member.
I notice that some of my compositions from the 80's still appear to be available. Just look up Martin Slater to see and hear my modest offerings.I am practicing more again so there may yet be more music being gathered from the air , to put it in a phrase once used by Sir Edward Elgar!
To compose is to be truly alive!

simonm

Re: Rejoining after a long break, Eastleigh Hampshire UK

Post by simonm » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:46 am

Welcome back to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get a refresher on the rules take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

James Lister
Luthier

Re: Rejoining after a long break, Eastleigh Hampshire UK

Post by James Lister » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:36 am

Welcome back!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

Return to “Introduce yourself”