Just to learn

Suganth

Just to learn

Post by Suganth » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Hi,

I have registered on behalf of my six year old who is seriously pursuing classical guitar music. I intend to share with him what I could gain from this site and ensure he has a very productive learning curve

simonm

Re: Just to learn

Post by simonm » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- Please note the rules about links to commercial site.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Rick Beauregard
Student tutor

Post by Rick Beauregard » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:29 pm

Welcome to you and your son. “Just to learn” could be the reason a majority of us play, I think. At least it’s true for me.
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

Suganth

Post by Suganth » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:33 pm

Thank you for your message. Appreciate it

Darius Phipps
Student of the online lessons

Post by Darius Phipps » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 pm

It’s fantastic that your son is getting started at a young age! Good luck to you both, I am starting this month myself!

Return to “Introduce yourself”