Trying to learn classic guitar in Denmark

pbekkerh

Trying to learn classic guitar in Denmark

Post by pbekkerh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 am

When(much) younger I played in a rockband and then for years only played a little at home on a cheap classical guitar.

Now I've started to relearn what I used to know and also learning classical guitar, which I never could before.

To have the right equipment, when I got better, I started browsing different sales fora and was very lucky, so now I have a lot of nice guitars, even if I don't play very well, but then I can only blame myself.

I have also renovated some guitars but didn't sell them as planned, as I put to many hours in them and they turned out so nice instruments.
Last edited by pbekkerh on Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amalio Burguet 1F
Amalio Burguet 2M
Sigma DR-28
Fender CP-60S Parlor
Yamaha APX-T2
4 Romantique
Hopf Baroque replica
D'Orso bass lute
Ibanez V7212 12 string
Cordoba Mini M in A & E
Yamaha APX-T2 Travel
Mahimahi Soprano & Concerto uku

Erik Zurcher

Re: Trying to learn classic guitar in Denmark

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:41 am

Hello pbekkerh and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Deepflows

Post by Deepflows » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Sounds like you're having as much fun working on the instruments as you have playing them! I wish I could do that kind of work. Welcome to the forums, too!

Cincy2

Post by Cincy2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Great job on your collection. Each is like a close friend, unique in its own ways and something we share our secrets with.

Cincy
2018 Ashley Sanders Cedar/Ziricote lattice braced

A wood box, empty
A sensitive heart, too full
You and I connect.

Return to “Introduce yourself”