Greetings from Bristol, UK

EADGBE

Greetings from Bristol, UK

Post by EADGBE » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 am

Hi, I've been learning guitar for nearly 8 years. Exams passed include Trinity Guildhall grade 5, TG Intermediate Certificate and Associated Board Theory grade 5. Just returned from 3 month career break in Central and South America and need get back playing again!

James Lister
Luthier

Re: Greetings from Bristol, UK

Post by James Lister » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:48 am

Hi EADGBE,

Welcome to Delcamp!
Please feel free to join in with existing discussions, or to start your own topic. The members here are very friendly and supportive, and if you need any extra help, you can ask one of the moderators (usernames shown in green, except mine, which is purple, as I'm also a luthier).

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please follow this link: our welcome page

Your second post will give you access to the mp3 files and videos in the recording sections and members' scores and levels 1-3 of the Delcamp score collection. You will also be able to post your own scores and recordings. When you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group. This group gives you access to more features of the forum. To subscribe to the 002 or 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit.

We recommend that members add their location in their profile - to do so just click on your name at the top right of the page, select "User Control Panel", then on the "Profile" tab, and enter your town/region/country in the "Location" field.

Enjoy the forum!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

EADGBE

Post by EADGBE » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Many thanks, James

Polifemo de Oro

Post by Polifemo de Oro » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Welcome! Nice nickname!

Return to “Introduce yourself”