Greetings from Minnesota

tilden

Greetings from Minnesota

Post by tilden » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 pm

my name is Tilden, I play guitar/bass/mandolin in lots of styles (folk/bluegrass/rock/pop/jazz/blues/country/whatever). I've started getting back into classical recently and am trying to get my reading chops up. Look forward to using the resources available here.

KeMe

Re: Greetings from Minnesota

Post by KeMe » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 am

Hello Tilden,
Welcome to the Delcamp Forum. It’s wonderful that you found us and have joined with our community of classical guitarists.:discussion:
Our members are very friendly so please feel free to join any discussions that are of interest to you and to start new ones.
Please have a look at this page for some important information to help you get started.
After you have made your 2nd post, you will be able to download any of the music here on the forum.
Mr. Delcamp has started guitar lessons for Delcamp forum members. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn classical guitar from one of the most knowledgeable classical guitar teachers in the world.

We have a wealth of knowledge within our members who are always very happy to help answer any questions that you may have.
I’m glad that you are here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Return to “Introduce yourself”