Greetings from México!

Aderakges

Greetings from México!

Post by Aderakges » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi! I have 5 years playing guitar, i love the early romántic músic!
Im studying in a music university, also i work giving guitar class.

Im very interested in early guitar period, like sor, giuliani, carulli, mertz.
I would love to be an expert player in this period, im thinking to buy a replica of a romantic guitar,

currently im playing, the V sonata of weiss, and the variations of giuliani of the folías.

I have non experience about forums but i will be very pleased if i can help.

Hola! Saludos desde México! Tengo 5 años tocando guitarra, estoy estudiando la licenciatura en música y trabajo como maestro de guitarra.

Estoy muy interesado en la música del periodo de sor, giuliani, mertz carulli, me encantaría especializárme en esta área. Estoy pensando en comprar una réplica de una guitarra antigua.

Ahorita estoy tocando, la sonata V, de weiss, y las variaciones de las folías de giuliani.

No tengo mucha experiencia en foros, pero en lo que pueda, ayudare!

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from México!

Post by GeoffB » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Hola Aderakges,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Carlos

Re: Greetings from México!

Post by Carlos » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Hola Aderakges, bienvenido aqui!

!Un gusto tener alguien de Mexico aqui!

Return to “Introduce yourself”