Greetings from France

AdrienDel

Greetings from France

Post by AdrienDel » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 am

After being for a while on the French forum, I decided to join the international one !
I'm a young guitar player from Orléans, France. I've studied classical guitar for 12 years and now I'm playing fingerstyle and jazz music trying to make a living with my compositions and performances. I'm really looking forward to learning from this forum and also hoping to find a buyer for one of my guitars !
All the best :)

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from France

Post by GeoffB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:32 am

Hi Adrien,

Welcome to the forum! It is the most active of all the Delcamp forums, so there should be plenty here to interest you. The rules are mostly the same as on the French forum, but you may find it useful to have a look at this page for some basic information to get the most out of it, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will allow you to post attachments. Please note that our conditions for selling guitars (see the top of this page) are slightly different from those on the French forum. Prices are limited to $500 or equivalent until you have posted at least 20 messages and joined the 020 group. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”