Greetings from Kosovo

Denis Rexhepi

Greetings from Kosovo

Post by Denis Rexhepi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi to everyone,

My name is Denis and I finished my bachelor studies for guitar and now I recently started my master degree studies.
I hope to have a good time on this forum and I would like to share my experiences, as well learn from other experienced players on this site :)

Cheers

George Crocket

Re: Greetings from Kosovo

Post by George Crocket » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:46 am

Hi Denis. Welcome to forum. Congratulations on your achievements. If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You need a second post to apply for access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection (see here). After more posts you may apply for access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library.

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username.

Have fun!
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Denis Rexhepi

Re: Greetings from Kosovo

Post by Denis Rexhepi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:30 am

George Crocket wrote:Hi Denis. Welcome to forum. Congratulations on your achievements. If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You need a second post to apply for access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection (see here). After more posts you may apply for access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library.

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username.

Have fun!
Thank you !! Ok, I will read those rules and I will update my profile with the location and other things if needed :wink:

Return to “Introduce yourself”