- Type / luthier: Classical
- Year of construction: 2016
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Tightly Grained European Spruce (AAA woods)
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): Fan
- Back / Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood (AAA woods)
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony
- Sound: Clear, balanced, responsive to the touch.
- Tuners: Ball bearings
- Strings: D'addario EJ45
- Finish: French Polish
- Condition: Excellent (no superficial markings)
- Price: £1800
-Case: Hard case built for the guitar.
-Location: London, England.
This series of guitars is a collaborative effort between master luthier Edmund Blochinger and Wolfgang Jellinghaus of the "Milestones" guitars which offer a variety of period-style replica guitars of iconic makers from the 18th and 19th centuries. Here is a review by "classicalguitarmagazine" on this series of guitars:
http://classicalguitarmagazine.com/gear ... s-classic/
I am currently in China and I will be returning back to the UK on July the 16th, so that I when the guitar will be available for pick up. I bought this guitar from Siccas guitars in Germany and have kept it between 45%-55% RH as well as 18-24 degrees celsius for the past year. The guitar is virtually band new with no superficial markings or wear to the original French Polish. I had to also pay for shipping and taxes for the import, so I have lowered the price considerably.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.