Talarn, Paco - Cançó trista

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
tarrega61

Canco trista

Post by tarrega61 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:22 am

hey Hav.
While stumbbling along in computer land a couple of days ago I found your site where in turn I got the Canco trista notes. From the bit I was able to grasp of this beautiful piece of music I fell the sence of sadness the composer wanted to convey. I think you echo Pacos sentiment very nicely. good job and thanks for sharing this personalized music.
Tarrega61

gaviolao

Post by gaviolao » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:35 pm

Very nice piece and geat interpretation.

Hav, you have a pretty sound, congratulations !!!

APribilski

Post by APribilski » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Well, I finally found my extra earphones.......beautiful and hauting Hav.
I really can't anything else......

Al

orbiterred

Post by orbiterred » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:39 am

Hey Hav,

I wish my hands would "get in the way" like that :)

Excellent job.

Rob

hav

Post by hav » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:00 am

Thanks y'all - again - drop Paco (pakillo) a note as well - his piece, after all.
Last edited by hav on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

APribilski

Post by APribilski » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:16 pm

hav wrote: Serendipity is sometimes nicer than at other times.
Well, I went to the French side and left a note for Paco.

And yes, I would say keep the vid as it is. It happened that way for a reason :wink:

hav

Post by hav » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:09 pm

kinda artsy huh - thought you'd get a chuckle - neat happen-stance I guess - but it IS all I can look at if I watch the vid now :roll:

Okee dokee - removed those words because I feared they made me sound a little nutty - well nuttier than normal anyway :oops:

onur_pinar

Post by onur_pinar » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:30 am

How I missd that one,you play it with a great feeling how,thank you for sharing

mike_hudson

Post by mike_hudson » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:43 am

Thanks so much hav ~ so lovely and expressively played. A tender piece and one that I will treasure....even more since I lost my mom long after she stopped knowing who I was. Mike

hav

Post by hav » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:01 pm

thanks y'all - Yes Mike - for me it was, of course, my wife --- I think Paco (pakillo) wrote a very nice - almost universally emotive - piece here.

seramon

Post by seramon » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:58 pm

Gosh Hav, that is beautifully played!!!! WELL done.
BTW i have posted 40 messages and would like to get onto the foreign language sites to hear music there (and now get this score!), but i cant figure how to do it. Sorry for being so thick, but if you could give a clue how to do it......thanks

Andre-Sor

Post by Andre-Sor » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:51 pm

Lovely pice, what a nice language you use!

jarods

Post by jarods » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:56 pm

well i forgot to listen your interpretation
wonderful and with a maximum expression :bravo: ... sadness in perfect music notes ...thks also for the compositor and your own prestation.
:D

hav

Post by hav » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:17 pm

Thanks seramon, Andre-Sor and jarods!! Paco wrote a winner in this I think!! Be sure to drop him a note as well.

Ruilin

So sad and beautiful

Post by Ruilin » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:44 am

Thanks so much Hav for this and all the other incredible posts and teaching insights you have so selflessly offered.

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”