Talarn, Paco - Cançó trista

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
sAkKoSsE

Post by sAkKoSsE » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm

Quite a sad song, but a really good performance... Emotional played!

sAkKoSsE

avshalom_t

Post by avshalom_t » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:20 am

hallo hav, i was really moved by the music and the story, thank you for sharing it, i have never heared this piece before, its beautiful.

Stella

Post by Stella » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:38 pm

this music is beautifoul, i like it, and also the interpretation in very good :applauso: :applauso: :bravo:

ecarey

Post by ecarey » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:25 am

Thanks hav for making this piece available on your site. I've listened to it over and over and look forward to playing it myself thanks to you and Paco for having shared the score from your site.

staham

Post by staham » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:21 am

Very nice.

I have been watching some of your videos as well, and you sure seem to know your way about the fretboard. :)

It would be nice to be able to play anything remotely as well.. But I guess it's time to start practising.... It's just that I hate playing scales and exercises.. But I found some nice studies in the book "39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar" by Ben Bolt. They are both nice to listen to, and, I think, useful as exercises as well. I'm currently playing the first and second one, and am trying to learn the third one as well.

Yonzon

Post by Yonzon » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:27 pm

That sounded really good. Thanks for sharing that piece.
I found a lot of emotion in your playing.
Well done, and really hoping to hear a lot more from you.

bob32069

Post by bob32069 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:26 am

HAV-

Hello from a fellow Texan! I really enjoyed your version of the Canco Trista. I am working on learning it myself.

By the way, does anyone know what "l'avia" means?

Thanks!

hav

Post by hav » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:00 am

lot of thanks here - sorry I missed thanking some of the later responses - but I also replied now because I went searching for some of my old stuff and this was the first I found - way way WAY down the list :chaud: - so - anyway - here's an oldie - just because...

WOW - I thought maybe all those postings had fallen off the back end - but I see that AOM has the honor of the last post in the list - hey - has anyone heard from her in a while?? :grire:

owl

Post by owl » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:14 am

hav... I just relistened to this and it's still lovely... thanks for the bump.
I get the odd email from Angel but I think she is really busy... I miss her too... especially her compositions :cry:
I might have to have a word!

Thanks hav... just lovely

Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Dave W

Post by Dave W » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:42 pm

Can't add much to your own introduction to this. Will just say well played you do it justice!

wolfgang

Re: Talarn, Paco - Cançó trista

Post by wolfgang » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 pm

bump :D

(I'm sentimental today and indulging in delcamp memories)

Isn't that a beautifuly melody!! I need to dig out the score again.

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”