Kindgren, Per-Olov - Why - Video

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
spronev

Kindgren, Per-Olov - Why - Video

Post by spronev » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:37 am

A favorite sad piece by Per-Olov Kindgren. The score can be purchased on the author's web site. Do a Google search for
"per-olovkindgren". Both notes and tab are available on the site. Posted with permission by the author.

Svilen
Many other contemporary pieces can be found on my youtube channel (spronev).

Whooper

Re: Kindgren, Per-Olov - Why

Post by Whooper » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 am

Hi Svilen-san,

Why? 'cause you are there.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Kindest regards
Whooper

Sandan

Post by Sandan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:00 am

Hello Svilen,

I play or at least try anyway Peo Kindgren's compositions. You surely played this one wonderfully!

:bravo:

San

jerzy

Post by jerzy » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Svilen,

I like also very much pieces of Per-Olov, especially " I miss you".His compositions are quite easy to play but very nice.
Do you know maybe any similar music . I would be very grateful if I could get from you some tips ....Of course if I"ll find something like this music I let you also know..
Hearthly greetings
Jerzy

spronev

Post by spronev » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

jerzy wrote:Hi Svilen,

I like also very much pieces of Per-Olov, especially " I miss you".His compositions are quite easy to play but very nice.
Do you know maybe any similar music . I would be very grateful if I could get from you some tips ....Of course if I"ll find something like this music I let you also know..
Hearthly greetings
Jerzy
Hi Jerzy,

Here are a few pieces that are silimar to Per-Olov's - contemporary romantic music (they are all on my youtube channel - "spronev"):
- Message (by Guy-Jean Maggio)
- A Day in April (by Miroslav Loncar)
- Fall (by Jamal Zohourian)
- Regates, Chanson de Sable, Petite Brise (by Yvon Demilac) among others
- Emociones, Solo para Nosotros, Ronel (by Jorge Madera)

All of these are what I consider "intermediate" similar to Per-Olov's compositions.
PM me if you like any of them (or any others on my channel) with your email address.

Svilen

jerzy

Post by jerzy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Svilen,

Sorry but some months I was absent on delcamp net . Now I am just by building of my own house, so have no time for such pleasures like music. Just today I saw your post with pieces that are silimar to Per-Olov's - contemporary romantic music. Thank you very much , Iwill try to hear this music .
I was just on you tube on your chanell . You have made really good music.
I was also once about one month in Bulgaria ( also Varna ) . It was years ago, but I still remember this as beautiful journey .
Herthly greetings

jerzy

Post by jerzy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi Svilen
I am just hearing on you tube music which you play , and must write once more. You play so good and such a beautiful pieces with so much of feeling , music which goes into hearth and soul. I ike it realy very very much .
Thank you very much for posted your music on you tube
Hearthly greetungs
Jerzy

David McHarg

Post by David McHarg » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

If you like per olov i would also recommend composers such as Peter Nuttall, Andrew York, Marie Linnemann. They all have pieces that are wonderfully melodic and a joy to play.

David.

ArmandoFerreira

Post by ArmandoFerreira » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Sounds great my friend.

I'd like so much the Per Olov's compositions.

Best wishes!

spronev

Post by spronev » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 am

dmcharg wrote:If you like per olov i would also recommend composers such as Peter Nuttall, Andrew York, Marie Linnemann. They all have pieces that are wonderfully melodic and a joy to play.

David.
Thanks David for the recommendation! I will look up some pieces by Peter Nuttall. I know about Andrew York and Maria Linnemann - they do have beautiful pieces.

Svilen

ogeva

Post by ogeva » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 am

Svilen,
That's a great performance!
I like Per-Olov's playing very much, he's very sensitive and expressive in his playing, and his interpretations are great.
I think you're playing has the same kind of sensitivity and expressiveness.
I did not give much attention to his compositions though. Mostly I have used his youtube channel to help me learn pieces, look at his fingerings etc.
But I think now I will check out his original work as well!

rlatkin

Post by rlatkin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am

Very nice indeed. Very melodic, with "smooth edges". :merci:

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”