Raymond, Jean-Marie - Au fil d'avril - Video

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
spronev

Raymond, Jean-Marie - Au fil d'avril - Video

Post by spronev » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Jean-Marie Raymond's pieces are among my favorites. This one is a perfect example. This piece is from Jean-Marie Raymond's "3 petites fantaisies progressives" collection. The collection can be purchased on the Productions d'Oz web site. Please also visit Jean-Marie Raymond's channel on youtube ("noci64" on youtube) - he plays many of his pieces beautifully! Posted here with permission from the author.

Svilen
My youtube channel is "spronev" where you can find many more contemporary pieces for classical guitar.

Aurore

Re: Raymond, Jean-Marie - Au fil d'avril

Post by Aurore » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Lovely Spronev, like your channel too.

rlatkin

Post by rlatkin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 am

That was an interesting piece... seemed to have overtones of both modern and much older music (not sure what period it reminds me of). Still love your playing and recording! :chitarrista:

andyp

Post by andyp » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Very nice. I've watched you play a few of these pieces and I'm starting to like them. Don't know about anyone else but it rather reminded me of Villa Lobos' Gavota - Choro, probably because I was playing it through (sort of) half an hour ago,

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”