D01 Classical guitar lesson 03

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Graham Gaya
Student of the online lessons

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 03

Post by Graham Gaya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:54 am

Michael McClenney wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:26 pm
Here are my Lesson 3 submissions:

Bring on Lesson 4?!?
Way to go Michael, you have really good form and you did a good job with the tempo and hitting the notes clearly. About the only callout is on lighting and zoom in a little so we can see the action on the fingers.

Graham Gaya

Post by Graham Gaya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:05 am

Staffan Strömberg wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm
Thank you James and William.
I worked a lot on Leccione 5a, and still I needed like 10-15 takes to get a good recording.
Way to go Staffan, seems like each lesson there is at least a piece that challenges us, and I think you nailed it on Leccion 5a. On the goodmorning song, the left hand was out of view, just watch for that in the next round of videos. Did you attempt a higher tempo than whay you recorded, form what I saw it looks like you could go a few notches higher as you had good control between the notes. See you in Lesson 4!

Staffan Strömberg

Post by Staffan Strömberg » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:20 pm

Thank you Graham. Yeah, I could probably play a little bit faster. I'll try to speed up in lesson 4 :)

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”