D05 Classical guitar lesson 06

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
DaveMoutrie
Student of the online lessons

Re: D05 Classical guitar lesson 06

Post by DaveMoutrie » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Here is my first attempt at the arpeggio study - for some reason I keep catching extra bass notes ..... more practice needed.

Alhambra 4p Cedar
Barnes and Mullins classical
Yamaha silent guitar

Chu Bun

Post by Chu Bun » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 am

My 2/2 for last month. Many wrong notes, and totally missed the chord at measure 79, but this is my best clip among tons of attempts.

DaveMoutrie

Post by DaveMoutrie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 am

Chu Bun wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 am
My 2/2 for last month. Many wrong notes, and totally missed the chord at measure 79, but this is my best clip among tons of attempts.

Sounds pretty good to me. As Colin said in the previous comment you are being a little harsh on yourself.

This is not an easy piece and it requires the fingers in the left hand to leap about crossing the strings and up and down the fret board as well.

Even the introduction in this piece requires some quite considerable string crossing and you have this spot on.
I found the arpeggios with pull offs such as the one in bars 60 - 61 quite challenging as well and you certainly have these mastered.

I'm using your version to spot all the mistakes I'm making!

All in all quite a technical a technical piece, so well done - you're looking good for the exam. :wink:
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Yamaha silent guitar

DaveMoutrie

Post by DaveMoutrie » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Here is my version of the Waltz - still far too many mistakes and I think slow down in a couple of places, but still have a lot of catching up to do.

[media][/media]
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Yamaha silent guitar

Rachid Merabet

Post by Rachid Merabet » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:59 am

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”