D02 Classical guitar lesson 09

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Colin Bullock

Re: D02 Classical guitar lesson 09

Post by Colin Bullock » Wed May 08, 2019 9:26 pm

All the other language fora are run separately and as long as you fulfil the entry requirements and follow the rules you can participate in as many as you want.
You can post the same video here as in another forum.
You just need to be able to participate in each lesson once a week until the end of lesson 10 to retain your studentship.
Google translate has an ap for the ipad which is very good, the main problem is guitar specific terminology which often doesn’t translate and can need a little interpretation.

Judy Verbeeten
Student of the online lessons

Post by Judy Verbeeten » Wed May 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Thank you Colin. Your and Ken's replies have answered all my questions. Thanks again.

Judy

Ken Kim
Student of the online lessons

Post by Ken Kim » Fri May 10, 2019 4:04 am

Hi, D02 classmates. :bye:
My last submission for the 9th lesson. :D Now I'm going to the 10th lesson and some extra tunes. :ouioui:
Good luck all again for the exam! :okok:

Ken
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Robert England Hauser
Amalio Burguet Especial
Cordoba Master Series Rodriguez
Cordoba Master Series Torres

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”