Results of the D07 exam

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Results of the D07 exam

Post by Colin Bullock » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:33 am

The results of the exam D07 have arrived on the Spanish forum! :cornet:

:bravo:
:bye:

D07 https://www.guitarraclasicadelcamp.com/ ... 26&t=27098

Congratulations everyone and especially Rick our student tutor :bravo:

User avatar
Rick Beauregard
Student tutor
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am
Location: Blaine, WA

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Rick Beauregard » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 am

Thanks Colin! I squeeked by! :chaud:
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

Colin Bullock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: NW London, England

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Colin Bullock » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:38 am

Rick Beauregard wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 am
Thanks Colin! I squeeked by! :chaud:
Not sure I would class ‘with honours’ as squeaked by :lol: :bravo:

I assume as a teacher, outside of the forum, that you have limited time to practice.

User avatar
Rick Beauregard
Student tutor
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am
Location: Blaine, WA

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Rick Beauregard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Colin Bullock wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:38 am
Rick Beauregard wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 am
Thanks Colin! I squeeked by! :chaud:
Not sure I would class ‘with honours’ as squeaked by :lol: :bravo:

I assume as a teacher, outside of the forum, that you have limited time to practice.
I’m not a teacher Colin. And time is no excuse. I’m just another student. As a “student tutor” I only claim to be a slightly more experienced struggling student than some.
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

User avatar
Judy Verbeeten
Student of the online lessons
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Judy Verbeeten » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Rick Beauregard wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:43 pm

I’m just another student. As a “student tutor” I only claim to be a slightly more experienced struggling student than some.
Maybe so Rick, but your commentary and insights have consistently been helpful, on-point and definitely well-appreciated.

Judy

User avatar
Rick Beauregard
Student tutor
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am
Location: Blaine, WA

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Rick Beauregard » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Judy Verbeeten wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 pm
Rick Beauregard wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:43 pm

I’m just another student. As a “student tutor” I only claim to be a slightly more experienced struggling student than some.
Maybe so Rick, but your commentary and insights have consistently been helpful, on-point and definitely well-appreciated.

Judy
Thanks Judy. I'm glad it helps.
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

User avatar
Big bird
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Big bird » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Congrats Rick.... a very fine achievement!
________________________________
Randy ( Big Bird, it's what my grandkids call me)
2015 ESTEVE 7SR - 650/52 Spruce/EIRW
2016 ESTEVE 8 - 650/52 Cedar/EIRW
2017 Yamaha SLG200NW

User avatar
Rick Beauregard
Student tutor
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am
Location: Blaine, WA

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Rick Beauregard » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Big bird wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm
Congrats Rick.... a very fine achievement!
Thanks BB. How’s your journey going?
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

User avatar
Big bird
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Results of the D07 exam

Post by Big bird » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Rick Beauregard wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Big bird wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm
Congrats Rick.... a very fine achievement!
Thanks BB. How’s your journey going?
After much reflection it has become clear, that practicing 3 times a month may not be the path to improvement. I can almost play part of a bunch of stuff, so I have that going for me. Maybe in a couple years when I retire? For now, I go play when I can to maintain my level of incompetence... I enjoy it, so its not a complete waste.
________________________________
Randy ( Big Bird, it's what my grandkids call me)
2015 ESTEVE 7SR - 650/52 Spruce/EIRW
2016 ESTEVE 8 - 650/52 Cedar/EIRW
2017 Yamaha SLG200NW

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”