D02 Classical guitar lesson 10

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Judy Verbeeten
Student of the online lessons

Re: D02 Classical guitar lesson 10

Post by Judy Verbeeten » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Ken Kim wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Both are my final version. It's now time for me to move on to the next challenge.
Stay cool (cold), everyone. :D
Ken, you are like the EverReady bunny - you just keep going and going. Excellent submissions. It may be hot in Indiana, but your playing is hot too!!

Good stuff. Best, Judy

Ken Kim
Student of the online lessons

Re: D02 Classical guitar lesson 10

Post by Ken Kim » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Judy Verbeeten wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:34 pm
Ken, you are like the EverReady bunny - you just keep going and going. Excellent submissions. It may be hot in Indiana, but your playing is hot too!!
Good stuff. Best, Judy
Thank you much, Judy. :merci:

This Rondo was a real challenge. I had many great advice given by advanced players from French board and it certainly helped me much.
Chaconne is still a little flimsy but I'm getting better. :mrgreen:

Now, I've been learning classical guitar exactly for 2yrs(24 months) as a very beginner. I'm really thankful to Maestro Delcamp now. :casque:
Ken

♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥♫✥

Robert England Hauser / Amalio Burguet Especial
Cordoba C12SP, Torres & Rodriguez
Yamaha Silent SLG200NW / Ryoji Matsuoka M60

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”