D06 D07 D08 Classical guitar lesson 01

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Françoise Sayour

Re: D06 D07 D08 Classical guitar lesson 01

Post by Françoise Sayour » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 am

Françoise Sayour

Post by Françoise Sayour » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:38 am

Angela Zhao wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:42 pm
I am very glad that you have come to the English forum. You have also become a French forum student tutor. I believe we will play and communicate together.
Angela, all these exchanges will be very constructive :bye:

Françoise Sayour

Post by Françoise Sayour » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:54 am

Angela Zhao wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:27 am
There are still many mistakes, I will continue to improve :merci:
Angela, I just heard the prelude of Bach and Gran Vals. You have already advanced well in your habit.
There are some good beginnings of phrasing and articulation in the prelude, but I think you would have to practice it slowly to avoid reading errors. For the Gran Vals, you just miss a little practice and correct some mistakes. I would give this waltz more amplitude, breathing, movement, in the spirit of Strauss waltzes. :bye:

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Jesús Morote wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:48 pm
... So you can organize a Delcamp course to do it in two years, and not in one.

Hello Mr. Morote,
this message is in opposition to the rules of the forum. It is in opposition to the spirit of my online courses.
It is allowed to repeat the year of course online. He is allowed to triple. he is allowed to quadruple.
But one year of online course must be done in one year to be valid.
All videos of the course must be recorded between September and June.
If a student participates in the course by posting a video they recorded the previous year, the moderators must refuse the video.

The ability to work the number of works given for a level is part of the study.
Divide the number of works studied lowers the level.
As the student progresses, he learns to work on quality. He also learns to work quantity. He learns to develop his work capacity.

Jean-François Delcamp (Google translate)
:( + ♫ = :)

Angela Zhao
Student tutor

Post by Angela Zhao » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi Rick and Françoise
Thanks for your comments, I noticed in the basses section of prelude that some fingerings prevented me from holding some basses, but I still have to work hard. At the same time, I will also pay attention to the slow.

Françoise
It's great to upload videos to English forums, and we can more easily learn from each other.
I also watched the video you uploaded, it would be a lot slower. I am trying to record it again.

:merci: :bye:

Françoise Sayour

Post by Françoise Sayour » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Angela, the tempo of this prelude really varies according to the interpreters, it is necessary to find yours once the technical part mastered, according to your sensitivity and the interpretation that you want to give. This video can be useful :bye:

Colin Bullock

Post by Colin Bullock » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Françoise Sayour wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 am
Jesus, I got the answer from Jean-François Delcamp. I can totally publish the videos and comment on the condition that it is understandable in the language of the forum. :D :bye:
That’s great. The more help we get here the better. Any quality guidance and comments relevant to the lessons are welcome.
Thanks for your contribution.

PS - we’ll be sure to help if there is any language confusion :)

Jesús Morote

Post by Jesús Morote » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Jean-François Delcamp wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 pm
Jesús Morote wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:48 pm
... So you can organize a Delcamp course to do it in two years, and not in one.

Hello Mr. Morote,
this message is in opposition to the rules of the forum. It is in opposition to the spirit of my online courses.
It is allowed to repeat the year of course online. He is allowed to triple. he is allowed to quadruple.
But one year of online course must be done in one year to be valid.
All videos of the course must be recorded between September and June.
If a student participates in the course by posting a video they recorded the previous year, the moderators must refuse the video.

The ability to work the number of works given for a level is part of the study.
Divide the number of works studied lowers the level.
As the student progresses, he learns to work on quality. He also learns to work quantity. He learns to develop his work capacity.

Jean-François Delcamp (Google translate)
Hello Mr. Delcamp,

I agree with you that this is against the rules of the forum. This was discused in the forum in Spanish, when some students, such as Maria Anisimova and Miguel Jiménez raised that possibility, and my opinion was negative about to do one course in two years.

It was Mr. Cano Ospina, Moderator in Spanish Forum, who denied me and affirmed that this could be done. Unfortunately, these messages have been deleted from the Spanish forum and are currently unavailable (I do not know why). But Maria Anisimova, who is currently a student of D07 in this forum, can ratify it.

That is why I expressed this opinion, thinking that Mr. Cano Ospina had consulted this matter with you.

I regret having been misled by the Moderator of the Spanish Forum.

Jesús Morote.
Last edited by Jesús Morote on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ars longa vita brevis

Jesús Morote

Post by Jesús Morote » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Sorry, repeated.
Ars longa vita brevis

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm sorry, Mr. Morote. I withdraw you from the group of my students.
:( + ♫ = :)

Colin Bullock

Post by Colin Bullock » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:30 pm

DaveMoutrie wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:42 pm
I am looking to participate in level D06 this year - just wondering if anyone else is having a go at this level.
Hi Dave, good to see you back.
I’m considering D06 this year, just looking over these first pieces to get a feel for the level.
Chu has decided to stick with D05 and it looks as though he will have good company there. I haven’t heard from Andrei, but I think he would have no problems with this level if he has the time.

Angela Zhao
Student tutor

Post by Angela Zhao » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:33 am

Hi Françoise
Angela, the tempo of this prelude really varies
Thank you very much for the video you provided, I will study it again. :merci:

Françoise Sayour

Post by Françoise Sayour » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:27 am

Colin Bullock wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 pm
That’s great. The more help we get here the better. Any quality guidance and comments relevant to the lessons are welcome.
Thanks for your contribution.

PS - we’ll be sure to help if there is any language confusion :)
Colin, Thanks for your warm welcome :bye:

DaveMoutrie
Student of the online lessons

Post by DaveMoutrie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 am

Françoise Sayour wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 am
Very nicely played Françoise I very much enjoyed listening to yoour performance. I liked the way you slowed down certain passages in order to emphasise them. Bach is normally played in strict time,but the way you play it works well.

Also, I would like to join Colin in welcoming you to the english forum. You must be very busy on the french forum and it is very much appreciated that you can find the time to join us here also. :D
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Barnes and Mullins classical
Yamaha silent guitar

Colin Bullock

Post by Colin Bullock » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:08 pm

DaveMoutrie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:22 pm
The last 4 lines of the piece are played as an imitation of a basque tambour - in the video the professor is making some sort of percussive movement, but the right hand is hidden - does anyone know how this effect is achieved.
I’ve tried the link Angela gave and find the turned in thumb using nail quite difficult. I found I had to support the thumb with the fingers in order to get enough thump. How did you get on?
I’m also noting that the melodic line appears to be played legato, do you feel the same?

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”