Masterclass Pépé Romero : Concerto d'Aranjuez

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
gtrgabriel

Re: Masterclass Pépé Romero : Concerto d'Aranjuez

Post by gtrgabriel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 am

Thank you for sharing this video of Maestro Romero's masterclass. It must have been an incredible honor for the students
to have been able to participate in that intruction. Gracias Maestro Romero por su talento y dedicacion a el arte de la guitarra classica! :bravo:

Ted O'Farrell

Post by Ted O'Farrell » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks for sharing this video, truly amazing to watch the Maestro!

Ted :)

Larry

Post by Larry » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Awsome. Relaxed and natural such power and emotion. Thank you. :bravo:

Guitar-ded

Post by Guitar-ded » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Many thanks for sharing this great masterclass.
It's one of those things that each time I watch it I see something else.

:bravo:
Getting better bit by bit, day by day.

UncleBill

Post by UncleBill » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 pm

The value of this cannot be measured. Only a master can grant such knowledge. Thank you. Bill.

mpferreira

Post by mpferreira » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 am

Great! :bravo:

I like the part that begins around 1:40 when Mr. Romero goes "Here, it's calm... And now, it's as if you went to the window and opened it... much more light comes in".

And it's touching to see his spontaneous demonstration of joy when the student gets it right.

lkljung

Post by lkljung » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 am

I attended his masterclass when he was in Washington DC last year. He was even more instructive in person. There were 8 or so students and he was able to find things to help each of them. Awesome teacher.

Linda

Post by Linda » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Thank you very much for posting this. Mr Romero is, as has been all ready said, an AWESOME teacher, who shares his expertise so generously.

linea
linea

Jeff Robertson

Post by Jeff Robertson » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:41 pm

I've had the pleasure of meeting Pepe many times and attending and performing in a few masterclasses....great all around human being.
----------------------------------------------
Jeff Robertson
aka TheGuitarAficionado (e - b a y)
"Believe that you are and you will be"

CPA

Post by CPA » Thu May 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Pepe is just inspiring, his music lifts the soul and brings joy to the heart, what more can one say. Sadly, most young people never have the opportunity to be introduced to or to be in the company of inspiring people who, from many fields of endeavor, are both well known or obscure. What a tradegy to find one's role model from TV or pop concert stages. I am greatful that some folks in my past provided me that opportunity. I am further greatful that Delcamp provides that opportunity here. As Pepe, there are treasures that walk among us, who point the way, leading us lesser men to a seek higher and more noble plane. Bravo Pepe and the many like him who make this world a better place.

sambora

Post by sambora » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Great class... and in my mother tongue! great, thanks for posting

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”