Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Colin Bullock

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Colin Bullock » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Please register me for the lessons 2015-2016.
I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course in my local library.
3. I intend to post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. I understand this involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Giuseppe and Colin, you are now registered! Enjoy the lessons!
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Iwo Koronowski

Post by Iwo Koronowski » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello,

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2015-2016). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
2. I have sent the informiations to a few of my CG friends who may be interested in participating the lessons.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank You in advance.

Peera Tienthong

Post by Peera Tienthong » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello
Please register me for the D01( 2015-2016 )lessons. I have satisfied the condition that I have publicized the course sessions on my Facebook,I will post my recordings at least 7 out of 10 lessons of the course and I will listen to recordings posted by other students and comment on their works-this is including advice,encouragement and positive criticisms.
Last edited by Peera Tienthong on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Iwo Koronowski wrote:Hello,

Please register me for the lessons D01 (2015-2016). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
2. I have sent the informiations to a few of my CG friends who may be interested in participating the lessons.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank You in advance.

Hi Iwo, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Mehmet Erensayin

Post by Mehmet Erensayin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook . and google+ accounts
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice. :discussion: :casque: :merci: :bye:

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Mehmet Erensayin wrote:Hello
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook . and google+ accounts
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice. :discussion: :casque: :merci: :bye:
Hi Mehmet, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2015 Cordoba Solista

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Jean-François Delcamp wrote:Hello everyone.

I have just updated the topic "Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons" with the new lesson dates and display posters, and have moved the old posts from that thread to the archives. I have also cleared out the "Students" group ready for new registrations from students who wish to follow the new 2015-2016 session.

Regards to all.
Jef

Thanks Maestro Delcamp for all you do.
There are many happy students now that the registration period has opened :-)
2015 Cordoba Solista

David Hobstetter

Post by David Hobstetter » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello all,

Please register me for the 2015-16 lessons. I have satisfied, or agree to satisfy, the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname;
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook page;
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course; and
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work, which will involve posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

I'm intending to participate in D02, but I may switch that after I get a better idea of the difficulty of each level.

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:03 pm

David Hobstetter wrote:Hello all,

Please register me for the 2015-16 lessons. I have satisfied, or agree to satisfy, the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname;
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook page;
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course; and
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work, which will involve posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

I'm intending to participate in D02, but I may switch that after I get a better idea of the difficulty of each level.

Hi David, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2015 Cordoba Solista

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Hello.
In following the rules, please register me for the 2015-2016 lessons. I have done the following:

• I am successfully registered on the forum with my first name and last name.
• I have published the 2015-2016 course poster with my friends because I don't have facebook and will be posting it on a few businesses around my area.
• I will upload a minimum of 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
• I will study the recordings posted by the other students at my same level and comment on their effort. I will also post a minimum of one message per week to encourage and provide constructive criticism or advice to my fellow students.
Cheers.

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 pm

jorge nuño guerrero wrote:Hello.
In following the rules, please register me for the 2015-2016 lessons. I have done the following:

• I am successfully registered on the forum with my first name and last name.
• I have published the 2015-2016 course poster with my friends because I don't have facebook and will be posting it on a few businesses around my area.
• I will upload a minimum of 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
• I will study the recordings posted by the other students at my same level and comment on their effort. I will also post a minimum of one message per week to encourage and provide constructive criticism or advice to my fellow students.
Cheers.
Hi Jorge, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)

If you have a twitter account or Google+ you can also place a poster announcement there.
Here's an example from my twitter account
2015 Cordoba Solista

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Peera Tienthong wrote:Hello
Please register me for the D01( 2015-2016 )lessons.
Hi Peera, you are now registered. Enjoy the lessons!
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Chad Coffey

Post by Chad Coffey » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello. Please register me for the level D01 online class. I am registered with my real first and last name. I have publicized the lessons on my Facebook page and will be posting flyers in a few places around my town. I will upload at least 7 of the 10 lessons and will view and comment on the lessons posted by other students.

jorge nuño guerrero

Post by jorge nuño guerrero » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Thanks you JOHN.
:bye:

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”