Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Chad, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Dennis Stewart

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Dennis Stewart » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello

I would like to register for the D03 course. I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have printed several flyers and will put them up in my town on event boards.
3. I will give my best to post at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work.

Really looking foreward to it

Regards

Dennis

User avatar
CarlWestman
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by CarlWestman » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Just a quick note - the jpg file appears to be a little corrupted near the "by" of "Lessons given by"

Thanks,
Carl

User avatar
CarlWestman
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by CarlWestman » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Please register me for the lessons D04 (2015-2016). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real name.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on Craigslist.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you!

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi Dennis and Carl, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are both registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

User avatar
Marko Räsänen
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3819
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am
Location: Finland

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Marko Räsänen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:21 pm

CarlWestman wrote:Just a quick note - the jpg file appears to be a little corrupted near the "by" of "Lessons given by"
Thanks Carl! I'll report it.
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Kushtrim Avdiu
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm
Location: Montenegro

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Kushtrim Avdiu » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi,
I have publicized the lessons on my facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/kushtrim.avdiu ... tif_t=like
Please, could you register me to the students group?

Thank you
Kushtrim Avdiu

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Kushtrim Avdiu wrote:Hi,
I have publicized the lessons on my facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/kushtrim.avdiu ... tif_t=like
Please, could you register me to the students group?

Thank you
Kushtrim Avdiu
Hi Kushtrim, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

User avatar
Marko Räsänen
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3819
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am
Location: Finland

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Marko Räsänen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:51 pm

I will be studying D05 this year.

I have registered to the forum using my real name.
I have promoted the lessons to some new forum members in my replies to their introduction posts.
I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Unfortunately being a moderator makes it technically impossible to have that "Student of the online lessons" banner under my name. I apologize for any confusion that me posting the recordings to D05 lessons topics may create.
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Greetings fellow students,

I will be studying D05 this year.

1) I've registered to the forum using my real name
2) I've promoted the lessons and Delcamp forum on my social media sites (twitter, facebook, and Google+)
3) I'll post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons
4) I'll listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

User avatar
Bill Davis
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 am
Location: Nevada, USA

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Bill Davis » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello,
Please register me for the lessons D03 (2015-2016) I have satisfied the conditions for participation.
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you,Bill
Last edited by Bill Davis on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Bill Davis wrote:Hello,
Please register me for the lessons D03 (2015-2016) I have satisfied the conditions for participation.
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you,Bill
Hi Bill, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

User avatar
Bill Davis
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 am
Location: Nevada, USA

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Bill Davis » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:30 pm

John Montes wrote:
Bill Davis wrote:Hello,
Please register me for the lessons D03 (2015-2016) I have satisfied the conditions for participation.
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you,Bill
Hi Bill, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
Thank you!

User avatar
Jose Ramon Martinez
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Jose Ramon Martinez » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi!
Could you please register me for the D02 (2015-2016 course)?
I have satisfied the following conditions for participation.

1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you!

User avatar
John Montes
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 am
Location: North Texas

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by John Montes » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Jose Ramon Martinez wrote:Hi!
Could you please register me for the D02 (2015-2016 course)?
I have satisfied the following conditions for participation.

1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on my Facebook.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement, constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you!
Hi Jose, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”