Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Salvatore Lovinello
Student of the online lessons

Re: Registration, conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by Salvatore Lovinello » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Hello John and Marko,

I have fulfilled the requirements for registration for the 2015/16 year. Please register me for level D01. Thank you.

Sal

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello Sal,

You will need to specify in little more detail how have you publicized the lessons.
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Salvatore Lovinello
Student of the online lessons

Post by Salvatore Lovinello » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Marko,

I have publicized the lesson on my Facebook page.

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Fair enough, Sal! I've added you to the Students' group. Enjoy the lessons!
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

EmmanuelVankerschaver

Post by EmmanuelVankerschaver » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi Marko,

I was a bit confused with the closed post announcing the new registrations but found my way here after all ;-)

Casper & me have been around Mountain View posting up some posters (library, bookshops, ...) and are ready to take up the guitar again.
Last year the Etude in B-Minor of Sor got the better of me, and I can only hope to get passed that lesson this year.
Casper got stuck on the falsettas in the 2nd year and will (hopefully with some more enthousiasm) repeat that level.

Do I need to send a seperate request from his account (CasperVankerschaver) ?

Thx
Emmanuel

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi Emmanuel,

I'm sorry, that the locked topic confused you. It was simply meant to provide anyone who was registering for the first time the information that now it's time to register for the upcoming session. The actual registration topic stays the same from year to year, although the contents do change, so unless you know what to look for (reduced post count, the lesson topics have disappeared into the archives) it can be hard to tell when the next session has actually begun.

No need for separate request for Casper. I'll register you both in a minute. I wish you both better luck this year, and suggest that you won't get stuck on some difficult pieces. When the next lesson is up, post what you've got, and move on. It's the only way to make progress.

Marko
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Jeremy Gillard

Post by Jeremy Gillard » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Please register me for the lesson D02 (2015-2016). I have satisfied the conditions for participation:
1. I'm registered on the forum with my real forename and surname.
2. I have publicized the 2015-2016 course sessions on Google+.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on
their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement,
constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thanks,
It's the player, not the guitar...
But, the guitar helps!!!

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Actually I now noticed that Casper no longer has his own account
EmmanuelVankerschaver wrote:Do I need to send a seperate request from his account (CasperVankerschaver) ?
Actually I now noticed that Casper no longer has his own account. It probably has been purged some time due to inactivity / not meeting the one post per month requirement. I think last year you used your account to post his recordings? You can continue to do so, or he can re-register to the forum, post a short introduction, and another post in this thread requesting to be registered, so that he'll have two posts, after which time he can apply for 002 messages group, and I can add him to Students' group.

Let me know if you prefer to share an account with him, or have separate accounts.

Marko
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks Jeremy, you're now registered!
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

EmmanuelVankerschaver

Post by EmmanuelVankerschaver » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi Marko,
it is probably easier for me to continue to posting his recordings from my account...
Thx
Emmanuel

JamesMessick

Post by JamesMessick » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Please register me, I will be attempting level 2. I have satisfied all of the registration conditions, including publicizing the lessons at my website http://almostliveradio.com/

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:31 pm

JamesMessick wrote:Please register me, I will be attempting level 2. I have satisfied all of the registration conditions, including publicizing the lessons at my website http://almostliveradio.com/
Hi James, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are officially registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

John Hughes

Post by John Hughes » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Please register me for level D02. I have posted the lesson sessions and conditions on my Facebook page and Instagram account . I will post at least seven out of 10 lessons, and I will view the lesson posts of my fellow students .

Thank you

John Montes

Post by John Montes » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

John Hughes wrote:Please register me for level D02. I have posted the lesson sessions and conditions on my Facebook page and Instagram account . I will post at least seven out of 10 lessons, and I will view the lesson posts of my fellow students .

Thank you
Hi John, welcome to the students group and 2015 lessons, you are officially registered :-)
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Juan Silva

Post by Juan Silva » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi all!
I wish to be registered for the D01 lessons. I could not complete the last year, and I wish to attempt it again.

1. I'm registered on the forum with my forename and surname
2. I have publicized the poster in my Facebook, and I have shared the information with some friends who are interested.
3. I will post the recordings required for at least 7 out of the 10 lessons of the course.
4. I will listen to the recordings posted by the other students at the same level and comment on
their work. This involves posting at least one message per week containing encouragement,
constructive criticisms, or advice.

Thank you, and I am glad to see the forum thriving!
Regards,
Juan Silva

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”