FAQs for lessons

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Jess Phillips

Re: FAQs for lessons

Post by Jess Phillips » Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 am

Colin Bullock wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 am
Jess Phillips wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:58 am
This is pretty awesome. I appreciate the opportunity. Next September I think I'll take part in the D03 lessons. Until then I'll have a look through the D02 lessons and see what there is that I can learn from. (I'm sure plenty :lol: )
It’s also worth skimming through D01. One thing that is rarely taught in guitar tutor books is damping (stopping notes over running) and D01 starts this off from the beginning with many simple pieces.
Look forward to seeing you in September.
I will do that, Colin. My thanks!
Cordoba C7 (experimenting with strings)
Godin ACS-SA

Maria Anisimova
Student of the online lessons

Post by Maria Anisimova » Fri May 11, 2018 10:20 am

This might sound an idiotic question, but is there any sense in uploading pieces for previous lessons after the exam? The thing is I am concentrating on the exam piece right now and still have not uploaded one piece for the Lesson 8 and Lesson 9 and I won't be ready with them until after the exam.
Yamaha SLG N100

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 pm

The lessons will remain open until around the end of August. As long as you have uploaded the required pieces for at least 7 lessons before the exam (which I see you have done), you can finish the others afterwards. They are not needed to qualify for sitting the exam, but posting the pieces when you get time, in the hope of useful feedback, will still be beneficial for your own development, and finishing the level will put you into a better position to begin the next level in due course if you decide to do so.
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Judy Verbeeten
Student of the online lessons

Post by Judy Verbeeten » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Marko Räsänen wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 2:55 pm
Judy, you also have the option to make your YouTube videos as "unlisted". It means that your videos won't be searchable, and they only can be seen using direct video link, which you then would paste here at the forum lesson topic.
Marko, thank you again for this helpful piece of information. I have now posted my videos on youtube in the unlisted category, and have posted my videos for my first class in Delcamp. Best of both worlds for me - being able to include the videos on the Delcamp board, but remain "private" on the internet. Thank you again.

Judy

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”