Students' Corner

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Angela Zhao
Student tutor

Re: Students' Corner

Post by Angela Zhao » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:14 am

Hello LarryShone
I saw that your performance was very good. My personal suggestion is that you use a combination of several fingerings. It's easier for beginners to use the fingering you play. After you practice more proficiently, you can practice alternating fingering.

good luck to you!
:bye:

LarryShone

Post by LarryShone » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:14 am

Thanks
Surround yourself with people dear James, they are easier to fight for than principles.
Valencia VC204H classical
Fender DG 5 acoustic
Tanglewood DBLT SFCE electro-acoustic
Tanglewood TU 13M concert ukulele
Brunswick Baritone ukulele
Deacon Mandolin

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Welcome to all students starting the latest series of lessons (2019-2020)

My thanks to Tom Wimsatt who is joining our lesson moderator team this year, along with Colin Bullock and John Montes, providing the administrative support essential to the running of the lessons.

Also to Angela Zhao, who has generously volunteered to be a student tutor along with Rick Beauregard, providing help and guidance to students who request it.

Enjoy the lessons!
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”