Allegro assai

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
guitar1001
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Allegro assai

Post by guitar1001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Nathan Milstein played Bach's Unaccompanied Violin Sonata No.3 Allegro assai BWV 1005 at age 82 in his last concert.
You can see it on YouTube.
So I decided to play the guitar like him.
:merci:

ddray
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Allegro assai

Post by ddray » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:19 pm

guitar1001 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Nathan Milstein played Bach's Unaccompanied Violin Sonata No.3 Allegro assai BWV 1005 at age 82 in his last concert.
You can see it on YouTube.
So I decided to play the guitar like him.
:merci:
That's a lofty ambition. Best wishes to you. :D

guitar1001
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: Allegro assai

Post by guitar1001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm

I memorized Allegro assai BWV 1005.
I uploaded it to YouTube.
I can send you the link if you want.
Sometime I hope I'll play the guitar at age 82 like him.
thanks for your reply.

User avatar
Stephen Kenyon
Teacher
Posts: 2948
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, England

Re: Allegro assai

Post by Stephen Kenyon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 pm

guitar1001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
I memorized Allegro assai BWV 1005.
I uploaded it to YouTube.
I can send you the link if you want.
Sometime I hope I'll play the guitar at age 82 like him.
thanks for your reply.
Create a thread for it in the relevant section - Bach is out of copyright! Its not that difficult ... but ask a Mod if need be!
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)
Simon Ambridge 'Hauser' (2018)

guitar1001
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: Allegro assai

Post by guitar1001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm

My playing it's not worth everyone can see it yet...
Recent times I memorized allegro assai BWV 1005.
In future I'll develop my playing.
It's me. my playing Allegro assai link

Terpfan
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 am

Re: Allegro assai

Post by Terpfan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:45 am

guitar1001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm
My playing it's not worth everyone can see it yet...
Recent times I memorized allegro assai BWV 1005.
In future I'll develop my playing.
It's me. my playing Allegro assai link
That's very good for self taught. You should get a teacher.

Terpfan
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 am

Re: Allegro assai

Post by Terpfan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:10 am



For your left hand work on this.

Terpfan
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 am

Re: Allegro assai

Post by Terpfan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:13 am


guitar1001
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: Allegro assai

Post by guitar1001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am

Thank you for your advice.
I'll try my best. ^^

Return to “The Café”