Yes, good summary. Very mild, occasional stretches help me. Also anti-inflammatory diet. I only use NSAIDs when the pain is too much. Bad for liver or kidneys, depending on which one you choose.Yisrael van Handel wrote: ↑Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:45 amWow. Great thread. I also have trigger finger (left-hand 1st finger). My conclusions from this thread:
- Trigger finger is a professional hazard of guitarists (and climbers and farmers—anyone who forcibly flexes a finger)
- If you have diabetes, you have much greater risk.
- Trigger finger does not go away by itself (thank you for removing this illusion).
- Exercise does not help (thank you for removing this illusion).
- Get cortisone injection early (not what I wanted to hear, but accepted).
- You may have to resort to surgery (not what I wanted to hear, but accepted).