Welcome To The Cafe

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
eales

Re: Welcome To The Cafe

Post by eales » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:33 pm

As long as you don't post any audio files - they'll be deleted. The regulations are nylon or gut only.

DoddoreAmore

Post by DoddoreAmore » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Hello all, I´m glad to be here!!!

eales

Post by eales » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi doddore, glad to meet you too! Would you like to pop into the Introduce Yourself thread - not far from here -
viewforum.php?f=28
and tell us a bit more about yourself and your music and then everyone can come and say hi.

When you've done that you will have the magic two posts which allow you to subscribe to the 002 usergroup [see User Control Panel for directions] which gives you access to the Level 1 - 4 scores and also the MP3 files. Registration can take up to 48 hours so don't leave it too long.

Look particularly at the rules and regs especially those on copyright, and also the Compendium of Forum Knowledge
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=24921
will be very helpful - this place is enormous - like a virtual college really, with a huge library. And a café!

:D

glupaca mEkE

Post by glupaca mEkE » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Im happy to be here.

bernard

Post by bernard » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am

cool!

bernard

Post by bernard » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am

me too! great web site!

eales

Post by eales » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:35 am

Hi Bernard - I see you are a new member to Delcamp, how about visiting the Introduce Yourself forum viewforum.php?f=28 to tell us something about your playing - what level you have reached, your favourite composers and players, etc, anything really!

Don't forget to check out the forum rules and regulations either especially those about copyright.
viewtopic.php?t=1550

wianno

Post by wianno » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:44 am

Florentin,

I just was reading through the latest thread about favorite recordings. Could this topic (commercial recordings) be assigned a sub-category status in the Cafe to make it easy for people to reference?

Jack

janus08

Post by janus08 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Hello All. I just can't wait to join group 002 and get started.
Does anyone have any good tips for a beginner* in classical guitar

*(I am about intermediate in terms of technique (both left and right hand) but I am not good at reading music/ and the theory.

Cheers

eales

Post by eales » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm

You've got it when you have your 002 membership - all the Level 1-4 scores are there. If you are beyond Level 1-4 you can still play through them for sightreading practise/enjoyment and you can listen to the Mp3s and take a look in the online guitar classes - the forum is about encouraging those not as far along as yourself so gaining the 020 and 040 forums [to gain access to the further levels] will be easy - :casque:

Hans W

Post by Hans W » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Janus, do a quick right and post a new thread here Introduce Yourself to tell us a bit about yourself and so that we can give you a proper Delcamp welcome and get you some information about the forum.

Its a fun place and very, very helpful.

Hans :bye:
PS see you in a bit
Classical Guitar rules!

Andanted08

Post by Andanted08 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Oh it is a very big warm welcome indeed!

samirwang

Post by samirwang » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 am

Hello,

Aha, this is very good space i thins, we can talk anything in this forum, hope i can make new friends in thsi and hope everyone enjoy in it.

Thanks! :D

Samir Wang

Ivan Lyra

Post by Ivan Lyra » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 am

Here is a very good place!

I loved that place!

rhilapse

Post by rhilapse » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 am

Thank goodness - a forum which doesn't have users regularly denigrating each other!
I like it. :)

Return to “The Café”