This is the story of a reporter from La Croix who reports on elections in a country of the former Soviet Union called Talbukistan. On the sidelines of his report, he travels the country in search of local scoops and, in a village at the foot of a mountain, he meets an old man on a bench who, by chance, speaks a little French.
- So, my brave, can you tell me a typical anecdote of your village?
"One day," replies the old man, "a goat is lost in the mountains. All the men of the village looked for her and after 3 days they found her. So, according to custom, they had sex with the goat.
- With a goat ?! Uh, excuse me, said the journalist, but I can not publish such a story in La Croix! Do not you have another story to tell?
- Yes, says the old man. One day, a woman got lost in the mountains. All the men went in search of her and when they found her, according to the custom of the village, they had sex with the woman.
- Sorry, says the reporter, but here I'm having problems with feminist movements. Please try to tell me a more personal story ...
The old man thinks a moment, then begins in a deep voice:
- One day, I lost myself in the mountains ...
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)