Hello from five-stop-light town in VA US

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
sntn

Hello from five-stop-light town in VA US

Post by sntn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:48 am

Hello,

Oh YES, but it's been a long long time ago and thank you for yours posts, I found "Mike" in Maryland, bought one last year and tried to practice every day again. It is hard to remember the gap, but it started around in the early 80s until last year. I was self-taught and played only classical guitar music.

I bought guitars from Sam'Ash and Guitar Center and returned and returned, until I found this forum and then Mike MD.

I would like to say thank you all for the shop in MD and for the guide to buy strings.

sntn
AnhGia

oski79

Re: Hello from five-stop-light town in VA US

Post by oski79 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:56 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get rather heated. We work hard to keep that from happening on Delcamp. Please read Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

sntn

Post by sntn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Thank oski79 for a warm welcome and forum rules.

Warm Regards,

sntn
AnhGia

sntn

Post by sntn » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello oski79,

I searched and did not find any topic about the cost of the forum server and its electricity/SW. Admin in other forums will remind for contributions to pay for the server fee. Please let me know about it.

Thanks,

sntn
AnhGia

Return to “Members' Announcements”