French Collection

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Linda

Re: French Collection

Post by Linda » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:35 am

Although it is so nice of you to offer a discount, but no need to discount such a lovely cd, Matthew. I received my copy this week. My whole family is listening and enjoying. Happy New Year to you and Aisling and all of your family.

linea
linea

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Linda wrote:Although it is so nice of you to offer a discount, but no need to discount such a lovely cd, Matthew. I received my copy this week. My whole family is listening and enjoying. Happy New Year to you and Aisling and all of your family.

linea
Hi Linea,

So happy to hear that you are enjoying French Collection.

Best wishes,

Matthew

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:18 pm

French Collection has hit iTunes and Apple Music. If you use iPhone this is a great way to listen to my new album!
Hope you digital devourers enjoy this collection of beautiful French Music and thanks for your support! :D

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/frenc ... 1068014757

mmapag

Post by mmapag » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Matthew, nearly a month with it and it only gets better and more satisfying to listen. The interpretations are so wonderful. Already having mentioned the "Arabesque" I will also say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the Cooperain pieces and mostly especially the Dyens pieces.

I've listened to every interpretation I have for Flying Wigs and Songe Capricorn and I find yours the most compelling. The nuance of the tempo, pacing, dynamics and color tone are just exquisite. You seem to have approached each piece with patience till you had it right where you wanted it. A lesson for me to learn. Be patient with the process and not be in the rush for a less than ideal result.

Again, my thanks!
Michael
'13 Esteve 7 SM
'75 Takamine 132 S

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:45 pm

mmapag wrote:Matthew, nearly a month with it and it only gets better and more satisfying to listen. The interpretations are so wonderful. Already having mentioned the "Arabesque" I will also say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the Cooperain pieces and mostly especially the Dyens pieces.

I've listened to every interpretation I have for Flying Wigs and Songe Capricorn and I find yours the most compelling. The nuance of the tempo, pacing, dynamics and color tone are just exquisite. You seem to have approached each piece with patience till you had it right where you wanted it. A lesson for me to learn. Be patient with the process and not be in the rush for a less than ideal result.

Again, my thanks!
Michael
Hi Michael,

This is great to hear, glad it is getting better with age!!

Thanks for listening and taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Matthew

Return to “Members' Announcements”