New member: Josef from Prague

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
josefmazan

New member: Josef from Prague

Post by josefmazan » Wed May 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Dear guitar friends,
My name is Josef Mazan, and i am new to the forum. I live in Prague, and i like playing the guitar. Last year i got a PhD in this, defending a thesis about Czech contemporary music.
Recently, I started a youtube channel Dr Jo.
My plan is to record guitar etudes and my arrangements.
I'd like to share it here.

Please, let me know your opinions, and if you like my activities, please subscribe.

One of the videos:
Matteo Carcassi: Etude No.13, op.60

Last month, I had a concert in Paris. Here is my arrangement of Le Professionnel by Morricone:

(direct link removed)

(edit by mod): put "Ennio Morricone Le Professionnel Josef Mazan" into the YouTube search box.

I hope you'll enjoy it. Take care, Josef

simonm

Re: New member: Josef from Prague

Post by simonm » Wed May 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Scott Phillips

Re: New member: Josef from Prague

Post by Scott Phillips » Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 am

I enjoyed that and will look for a score. Thanks.
Scott

Return to “Members' Announcements”