My Guitar Duet Performed (video)

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Adrian Allan

My Guitar Duet Performed (video)

Post by Adrian Allan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:42 pm

I wrote this piece for trombone and guitar about 5 years ago.

Nice to see it performed at Cyprus Guitar Fest

If you want the PDF, let me know

D'Ammassa Spruce/Spruce Double Top

Curbfeeler

Re: My Guitar Duet Performed (video)

Post by Curbfeeler » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm

I really enjoyed this performance! What is the title?
It’s somber and retrospective and yet have hope in the melody. It’s unusual combination yet works so harmoniously. Sound and video is warm and clear, I wished the music stand did not obscure part of the fretboard but your concentration and communication with each other shown with musical ease. Thanks for posting it!

Adrian Allan

Re: My Guitar Duet Performed (video)

Post by Adrian Allan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Curbfeeler wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm
I really enjoyed this performance! What is the title?
It’s somber and retrospective and yet have hope in the melody. It’s unusual combination yet works so harmoniously. Sound and video is warm and clear, I wished the music stand did not obscure part of the fretboard but your concentration and communication with each other shown with musical ease. Thanks for posting it!
Thanks for watching.

That is not me in the above video, it is two guys I have never met.

It is actually called calderstones after the neolithic burial chamber housed in a park in Liverpool.

I made this video with me on guitar, but with trombone sample software.

D'Ammassa Spruce/Spruce Double Top

Return to “Members' Announcements”