Free eBook on unique practice methods

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Daniel Nistico

Free eBook on unique practice methods

Post by Daniel Nistico » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:14 am

Hello,

A great quality of practice will lead you to play with the control, expression, understanding and intention you've always wanted.

But think for a moment what your practice is normally like? Is it full of frustration and impatience at your lack of purpose and progress?

A good practice will make you feel joy, excitement, adventure and curiosity. You will progress in leaps and bounds within one practice session and your playing will be accomplished on many levels:

- Your musicality will shine out to the fore
- Your technique will be as secure as possible
- You'll barely ever have memory lapses
- You'll think about every single note and understand its function, purpose and meaning

If you want some free practice 'maintenance', plus an eBook that gives you 12 clear practice methods to use, then visit this link:
http://www.danielnistico.net/play-like- ... eamed.html

"I wish I had access to these methods when I started to play 8 years ago. As an adult learning an instrument and reading music, a focused approach is all the more beneficial because of squeezing a daily practice into a busy life."

--- Helen Humble, UK

“Your book is a great resource and I think university students would really benefit.”
--- Clancy, Melbourne Conservatorium of Music

Whiteagle

Re: Free eBook on unique practice methods

Post by Whiteagle » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:02 am

Thanks for sharing this Daniel. Good to see you on delcamp. Your instructional material is really useful.

Briant

Post by Briant » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks Daniel. Very interesting e books dealing with how to practice. Your book on fundamental harmony is very good, but a large amount of work that i have started to introduce to my practice.

Lorette

Post by Lorette » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Thank you, Daniel. I just downloaded your book. Your tips look very useful and am looking forward to trying your suggestions.
Lorette :merci:

crazyrach97

Post by crazyrach97 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Just downloaded. Thanks!

Daniel Nistico

Post by Daniel Nistico » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:14 am

Thank you everyone! Sorry for my delayed reply, I don't log in to Delcamp very frequently. It's lovely to see you getting some use out of my book.

Happy plucking to you all!!

dingrr

Post by dingrr » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 am

Thank you, sir. Being brand new to learning guitar I'm sure this will come in handy.

Return to “Members' Announcements”