Three Duets for Classical Guitar published

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
andyjimwilliams

Three Duets for Classical Guitar published

Post by andyjimwilliams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 am

Hi

Three of my compositions for classical guitar have been published recently by Bergmann Edition. They are duets in varying styles. They can be found in the Bergmann Edition store at

https://bergmann-edition.com/collection ... -she-walks

All three pieces are challenging for both players. I have uploaded versions to YouTube - see the playlist

I am really not happy with my versions, which are just me playing both parts with overdubbing - never satisfactory. I would love to hear from any duo, either who would like to try one or more of them and especially anyone who could make a performance video/recording. If you are interested, get in touch - I will provide scores.

Return to “Members' Announcements”