Heike Matthiesen - concert performer

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Robin

Re: Heike Matthiesen videos

Post by Robin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Dear Heidi,

I enjoyed your performance of the Villa Lobos Prelude No. 1 and appreciate the expresiveness with which you play it. I'm also working on this as I prepare for my senior recital so I hope to do it justice!

Thank you for sharing with us.

Robin
So much music, so little time.

Heike Matthiesen

Post by Heike Matthiesen » Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Hello everybody,
now I do also have a radiostation on www.lastfm.de/music/Heike+Matthiesen
I hope you enjoy my music!
Greetings from Frankfurt

Heike

Tarbaby (1953 - 2016)

Post by Tarbaby (1953 - 2016) » Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 pm

That's really cool, Heike! 8)

I enjoyed some of the tracks (once I got past the toilet paper advertisement). :lol:

I saw that Matthew McAllister also has a radio station. I know you know that, because you're listed as one of his top listeners, but I thought the other members might like to know. You are both playing music from guitarists I've never heard of, playing pieces I've never heard. What a great resource!

Our local classical radio station almost NEVER plays any guitar music, so I'm happy to have bookmarked both yours and Matthew's sites. :D

Now, if I could only get them to play on my car radio....

Alan

Heike Matthiesen

Post by Heike Matthiesen » Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Alan,
now when I am working here on the computer I always listen to lastfm, also discovering new music and collegues that I never heard live-
I do not really know how the algorhythms work, choosing who is "similar" and also the recommandation, but it is just great to hear all the phantastic music, I like those moments when I turn from a pro into a fan!
And I like Matthew's music a lot..

Heike

Heike Matthiesen

my studio recordings are now available to listen to on groov

Post by Heike Matthiesen » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello everybody,
also my studio recordings are now available to listen to on grooveshark, enjoy!
http://grooveshark.com/#/artist/Heike+M ... 2690/songs
Cheers,
Heike

mandoisland

Re: Heike Matthiesen - concert performer

Post by mandoisland » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:59 am

Hello Heike, just found your thread here in the delcamp forum. Thanks for the upload of your recordings to groovshark! I have listened to it several times. Michael

Heike Matthiesen

Re: Heike Matthiesen - concert performer

Post by Heike Matthiesen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 pm

New interview with me in the Guitar Girl Magazine, a magzine dedicated to female guitar players, not just classical!
http://www.guitargirlmag.com/interviews ... matthiesen
greetings,
Heike

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”