Gabriele Migliucci - teacher

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Gabriele Migliucci

Gabriele Migliucci - teacher

Post by Gabriele Migliucci » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm

I wish inform you that is out "Six pieces for 3 Guitars", the first publication of my Ensemble Music Collection For Young Guitarists.
Those of you who teach classical guitar to groups of young students probably will find this work very useful and fun.

Quick description of the work:

Pieces by Carcassi, Carulli, Giuliani, Legnani, Molino and Sor.
Dual version scores: fixed parts (for a group of guitarists of different levels) and concerting parts (for guitarists of the same level).
Two tempos musical bases: slow (to be used for the initial study) and normal.

For more info visit my page at http://stores.lulu.com/gabrielemigliucci.

From this page you can also freely download the preview of "Six pieces for 3 Guitars" that contains:

The Preface (with detailed description about Dual Version Scores and Two tempos Musical Bases),
The Index of Scores, Parts and Musical Bases,
A demo page of the score of "La Brugante" by Molino (concerting parts version),
A demo file of the base of the same piece (with all the guitars at normal speed).

In the next days, if possible, I plan to upload the full version of "La Brugante" in the Our Score and Our MP3 sections of Delcamp forum.
Meanwhile any feedback is well accept and... let me know if you need other information.

A greeting to all of you :wink: ,

Gabriele Migliucci

Gabriele Migliucci

Re: Gabriele Migliucci - Ensemble Music Collection

Post by Gabriele Migliucci » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 am

As I promised, the full recording and score of "La Brugante" by Molino are online :) .
Recording can be found in en 20 Our interpretations in MP3 subforum: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43904.
Score can be found in en 12 Our scores for guitar subforum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=43906.

Greetings,

Gabriele Migliucci

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 am

Hi Gabriele,

I'm sure many of our teacher members will be very interested!

Best wishes, V :)
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Gabriele Migliucci

Post by Gabriele Migliucci » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

I wish inform you that is out the "Tarantella" by L. Ricci for 3 guitars, the second publication of my Ensemble Music Collection For Young Guitarists.
Those of you who teach classical guitar to groups of young students probably will find this work very useful and fun.

Quick description of the work:

This is the famous Tarantella from the opera buffa «La Festa di Piedigrotta» by the neapolitan composer Luigi Ricci (1805-1859).
Dual version scores: fixed parts (for a group of guitarists of different levels) and concerting parts (for guitarists of the same level).
Two tempos musical bases: slow (to be used for the initial study) and normal.
Available for instant Download

For more info visit my page at http://stores.lulu.com/gabrielemigliucci.

From this page you can also freely download the preview of "Tarantella" that contains:

The Preface (with detailed description about Dual Version Scores and Two tempos Musical Bases),
The Index of Scores, Parts and Musical Bases,
A demo page of the score (concerting parts version),
A demo file of the base (with all the guitars at normal speed).

I have uploaded the full concerting parts version of "Tarantella" in the Our recordings of Classical music section of the forum: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53536
In the same section you can find also the video of Tarantella performed by the Toscanini Guitar Project: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53537

Meanwhile any feedback is well accept and... let me know if you need other information.

A greeting to all of you :wink: ,

Gabriele Migliucci

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”