michael karmon

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
michael karmon

New Free Score: " -Next Year" -

Post by michael karmon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 am

Hello,

"Next Year," which I wrote for the excellent Daniel Bolshoy, is now available for free download at my website. Here's a little concert review by Murray Visscher: "After easing the audience into the 21st century with an engaging interpretation of “Aurore Boreal”, by Canadian composer Patrick Roux, Daniel got to the main course of the program, the World Premiere of “Next Year” by Michael Karmon. Like the evening’s opening piece, “Next Year” is a set of five short pieces, described by the composer as “..elemental, but strange and unsettled and infused with a sense of duality, just like (Israel)..” The performance was elegant, and the pieces rich with tasty contrast of rhythm and harmony, making for a set that will likely become popular program fare in a short time.

A recording should be up on my website before too long.

As always, questions and comment are welcome.

michael karmon

New Score, New Website

Post by michael karmon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:33 am

"Backpack Pieces," a suite I wrote for ten members of the forum, is now available for free download at my brand new website. Questions and comments are always welcome. :)

Wayne S

Re: New Score, New Website

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 am

Michael what is your website address ?

michael karmon

Post by michael karmon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 am

Wayne S

Post by Wayne S » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:36 am

Lovely new age music for Guitar, you are a very generous man for making this music available to all.
Thank you ever so kindly.
Wayne S

michael karmon

Re: michael karmon

Post by michael karmon » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 am

Here's a recording by John Oeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ouv9qCoto

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”