BobbyGearyUWS

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
BobbyGearyUWS

BobbyGearyUWS

Post by BobbyGearyUWS » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi
I am West of Scotland based and keep a wee idiosyncratic Classical Guitar Blog. I post recordings and keep track of aspects of CG playing, music, concerts and anything that interests me. I welcome input from anyone who is interested. My site has a comfy sofa and is a good place to relax with a nice drink.

http://bobbysclassicalguitarspace.blogspot.com/

Bobby Geary

Langvarig

Re: Bobbys Classical Guitar Space

Post by Langvarig » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Bobby, I just took a quick tour to your scottish comfy sofa - and found a place I will like to visit again - nice atmosphere - interesting stuff - I didn't have the time to listen to your recordings but I intend to. Thanks
Regards
John

BobbyGearyUWS

Re: Bobbys Classical Guitar Space

Post by BobbyGearyUWS » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 am

Hi John
Thanks for stopping by. You are very welcome. I had a listen to your lovely guitar arrangements on youtube. Well done, nice playing! Just wondered what mics/ configuration you used for your recording?

Best wishes

Bobby Geary

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”