HrothgarZachachaeus

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
HrothgarZachachaeus

HrothgarZachachaeus

Post by HrothgarZachachaeus » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi friends,

I have been playing CG for two years now and finally worked up the courage to start posting recordings and videos. Like anyone else, I have a lot left to learn and infinite room to improve. I would love to hear what you think if you have time to check out some of the things I have posted at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HrothgarZachachaeus

As a bonus, you can watch a video I posted to entertain my high school students (hint: it's the one that's not a guitar video.)

:D

HrothgarZachachaeus

Re: New YouTube Channel - Now with a link that works!

Post by HrothgarZachachaeus » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 am

Sorry if anyone clicked on the bad link earlier. It should be fixed now. :oops:

Cary W

Post by Cary W » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 am

Thanks for telling us about your channel. It is always a bold step to begin posting videos of oneself. :chaud:

Regards,
Cary
2008 Yamaha GC31C Indian/cedar D'Addario EJ46
1987 Yamaha GC-3 Indian/cedar D'Addario EJ45

HrothgarZachachaeus

Post by HrothgarZachachaeus » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:53 am

Cheers, Cary. It's people like you and the many other excellent players who post recordings who inspired me to give it a try. Thanks for all the good work you do for the forum!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”