Marko Zorec

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Marko Zorec

Marko Zorec

Post by Marko Zorec » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello...

I have finally made some recordings of mine and put them onto my new blog at http://www.markozorec.com - at this moment there are recordings of Silvius Leopold Weiss (Suite No. 6 in D minor), Carlo Domeniconi (Koyunbaba), Luigi Legnani (Fantasia Op. 19), Francesco da Milano (Fantasia XIII), Francisco Tarrega (Capricho Arabe) and Richard Rodney Bennett (Impromptus).

Recordings are made at home in my living room with three microphones. I made videos with my Nikon D 90. I play Antonio Marin Montero 2008 Guitar.

On my blog I have included some music sheet material also. I think my transcription of Silvius Leopold Weiss (Suite No. 6 in D minor) may be very interesting to those who are into that stuff... :)

Hope to get some comments from you, thanx for visit,

Marko Zorec

wbajzek

Re: My Classical Guitar Blog

Post by wbajzek » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm watching your Weiss video right now, and I'm loving it. Beautiful job on the recording and video, but especially the performance!

Marko Zorec

Post by Marko Zorec » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you so much for reply...

I worked really entusiastic on this Weiss Suite... So the result is really my own way of playing this kind of music...

All the best

Marko Zorec

GuitarVlog

Post by GuitarVlog » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 pm

wbajzek alerted me to your Weiss vid via Twitter. We were discussing lutenist Barto and Weiss.

[media]https://youtu.be/jH5pP3XcqFY[/media]

Great performance there and an impressive adaptation from Baroque lute to guitar! Will now need to check out the other stuff on your YouTube channel.

Marko Zorec

Post by Marko Zorec » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you for the reply...

This Suite No. 6 is titled Sonata No. 36 on Barto's CD... :)

Thanx again...

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”