I have just released my guitar mode theory app; FretApps: Modes 101 on the Apple iTunes App Store.
Here's a brief description of some features;
* All seven diatonic modes in every key, with note names and scale degrees
* Fingering for each mode scale, in both moveable and open-string positions
* Full 24-fret "pinch-to-zoom" guitar fretboard
* Superb graphics in portrait and landscape views
* Displays note names and scale degrees on the whole fretboard
* All the 27 most practical 3-string/single-octave mode forms
* Built-in browser access to FretApps blog featuring the pioneering Fretography Guitar Method
You can download the app here; http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id469761 ... mpt=uo%3D4
Also, my blog; http://fretography.blogspot.com
will give you insight into my method for mapping the fretboard.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.