1867 Torres Recording

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
petermc61

1867 Torres Recording

Post by petermc61 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 am

I used to import exotic audio gear and state of the art CD recodings. I still have a few CDs I am selling off (very limited stock). Of most interest to this forum is a disc of solo CG recordings of an 1867 Torres guitar. Also have a few other discs including guitar duos and flute, violin and contrabass recordings. These are, in my opinion, amongst the most natural recordings ever made. See THAT well known electronic sales website and search for "The Soul of Antio de Torres". Details of all discs there including composers and tracks etc
I will combine postage and if you are interested in the whole set I will give a discount if you let me know you are a Delcamp member. These are hard to get, out of production gold discs, at about half the price of commercial dealers. Cheers, Peter

petermc61

1867 Torres Recording

Post by petermc61 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm

BUMP. I am down to a few discs of the Torres CD so if you are interested let me know. This is an amazing quality recording of an 1867 Torres. For Delcamp members I will do a set of all 5 discs for US$50 plus postage at cost. Peter

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”