Andy LeGrand - services for guitarists and composers...

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
andylegrand

Andy LeGrand - services for guitarists and composers...

Post by andylegrand » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello,

I have been busy with the task mentioned below and have not been able to chat with the forum as I have in the past... I look forward to getting back to it!

Here's what going on...

My studio contracts with several local musicians, composers and instructors - and we have been very active, attempting to piece together the skills that we have to offer to the guitar (and music) communities here and abroad. If you visit the studio's website, you will find sheet music that is available to download, some of it is free, some of it is for sale at a very low price. When purchasing you are contributing to the composer, arranger or copyist. We also have a notation service available for those of you who like to compose... check us out. (Link below)

Also, if you Facebook or Twitter we are there too... "like us" and we'll "like you", "follow us" and we'll "follow you". (How would we ever get anywhere!) The links to FB and Twitter are on the page in the upper-right corner.

http://legrandmusicstudio.com

By the way, Delcamp is a tremendous asset to the online guitar community. I truly appreciate this forum and it's contributors.

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”